Inventory Unit Detail
2013 Suzuki GSX-R750
CRG ADJUSTABLE LEVERS
STEEL BRAIDED BRAKE LINES
CARBON FIBER YOSHIMURA EXHAUST
SHOGUN FRAME SLIDERS
CUSTOM SUZUKI DECALS
POWDERCOATED WHEELS WHITE
FINANCING AVAILABLE!!!! EXTENDED WARRANTIES ALSO AVAILABLE
732 257 8821 - MOTORYCLE CENTER
OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
In 1985, Suzuki unleashed the GSX-R750 to the world, which would become the foundation for today’s sportbikes. With unmatched engineering feats in light weight frames and power, it made its race track debut with a stunning victory at The Le Mans 24-hour World Endurance Championships!
Suzuki has remained true to the GSX-R’s original concept with continued evolution the GSX-R750. The GSX-R750 remains the best choice for riders who appreciate a state-of-the-art 750cc engine combined with the compactness of a GSX-R600cc Supersport. When you ride a GSX-R750 you experience the breathtaking combination of outstanding race winning heritage, engine performance, crisp handling, compact size and light weight. It's a winning combination that allows any rider to experience the exhilarating rush any time, any place, anywhere.
- A 750cc, four-cylinder engine with a race-proven oversquare bore/stroke ratio provides exceptionally potent, high-revving performance.
- Engine utilizes forged pistons, shot-peened conrods, chrome-nitride-coated upper compression and oil control rings, and pentagonal ventilation holes for outstanding engine performance.
- Lightweight titanium-alloy valves are controlled by single valve spring to reduce mechanical losses.
- Class leading Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection system includes fine-spray 8-hole injectors, providing improved fuel atomization contributing to more complete combustion in the cylinder.
- Advanced, MotoGP-developed transistorized ignition control circuit helps maintain more precise ignition timing across the range of engine temperatures.
- Lightweight, durable forged pistons are designed with the Finite Element Method (FEM) and fatigue analysis technology and optimized camshaft profiles was developed using proven MotoGP racing technology.
- A 4-into-1 stainless-steel exhaust system features a titanium muffler, which carries a Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) valve. The system maximizes torque and improves throttle response, especially in the low-to-mid RPM range.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) offers push-button selection of two racing-developed engine control maps to suit road conditions and personal preference.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) plated cylinders integrated into the upper crankcase helps reduce friction, improve heat transfer, increase durability and provide better ring seal.
- A six-speed close-ratio transmission features vertically staggered shafts to reduce overall engine length.
- Race-proven back-torque-limiting clutch contributes to smoother downshifting and corner entry.
- Race-developed, lightweight 41mm Showa Big Piston front-Fork (BPF) delivers superb feedback and consistent performance.
- A lightweight and compact twin-spar aluminum cradle frame is made of five cast sections and features a cast swingarm.
- An electronically controlled steering damper provides lighter steering at lower speeds and more damping force at racetrack and highway speeds.
- Front brakes feature fully floating 310mm discs and radial-mounted, four-piston Brembo monoblock calipers.
- A single Showa rear shock features externally adjustable rebound and compression damping, along with adjustable ride height.
- 3-way adjustable footpegs, adjustable shift lever, and short fuel tank help compose a comfortable riding position.
- Compact, lightweight instrument cluster with a built-in lap timer/stopwatch and programmable engine rpm indicators.
- Analog tachometer. LCD readouts include speedometer, odometer, dual trip meter, reserve trip meter, clock, coolant temperature/oil pressure indicator, S-DMS and gear position indicators.
- Engine: 750cc, 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC
- Bore x Stroke: 70.0 mm (2.756 in) x 48.7 mm (1.917 in)
- Compression Ratio: 12.5 : 1
- Fuel System: Suzuki Fuel Injection
- Starter: Electric
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Transmission: 6-speed, constant mesh
- Final Drive: RK525ROZ5Y, 116 links, Chain
- Suspension Front: Inverted Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Brembo, Disc, Twin
- Brakes Rear: Disc
- Tires Front: 120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless
- Tires Rear: 180/55ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 4.5
- Color: Metallic Triton Blue / Pearl Glacier White, Metallic Thunder Gray / Glass Sparkle Black
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Overall Length: 2030 mm (79.9 in)
- Overall Width: 710 mm (28.0 in)
- Wheelbase: 1390 mm (54.7 in)
- Ground Clearance: 130 mm ( 5.1 in)
- Seat Height: 810 mm (31.9 in)
- Curb Weight: 419 lb.
- Optional 6 Month, 12 Month, 24 Month, 36 Month, unlimited mileage limited warranty
- ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDE NATIONWIDE ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE & TOWING BENEFITS!
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC
- 750 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 2.756 x 1.917 in. (70.0 x 48.7 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- 12.5 : 1
- Fuel System
- Suzuki Fuel Injection
- Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Front Suspension
- Inverted Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Brembo, Disc, Twin
- Rear Brakes
- Front Tire
- 120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless
- Rear Tire
- 180/55ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless
- 54.7 in. (1390 mm)
- Seat Height
- 31.9 in. (810 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 gal.
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 419 lb.
- 6-speed, constant mesh
- Final Drive
- RK525ROZ5Y, 116 links, Chain
- Standard: Digital
- Standard: Analog
- Standard: Digital
- Metallic Triton Blue / Pearl Glacier White, Metallic Thunder Gray / Glass Sparkle Black