Inventory Unit Detail
2012 Suzuki GSX-R600
Two Brothers M2 Black Series Slip-On
Fender Eliminator Kit
Short Brake and Clutch Levers
EXCELLENT CONDITION! COME CHECK IT OUT!
FINANCING & EXTENDED WARRANTIES AVAILABLE
280 ROUTE 18 NORTH
EAST BRUNSWICK, NJ 08816
The Suzuki GSX-R600 absolutely dominated its class in 2011. It won the AMA Pro Daytona SportBike Championship and the overall AMA Pro SuperSport Championship, proving once again that it's a class-leading sport bike worthy of its race-winning GSX-R heritage.
The GSX-R600's responsive and agile ride features a lightweight chassis with a compact wheelbase and race-developed suspension. Whether you're carving through your favorite canyon or dominating the racetrack, the GSX-R600 is designed to offer unparalleled performance for all riding levels.
A compact, powerful 599cc 4-cylinder engine demonstrates the advanced race-proven technology of the GSX-R line when you hit the throttle and push it to redline. The Suzuki GSX-R600. It's proven to be the total package ready to Own The Racetrack.
A 599cc, 4-cyclinder engine with a race-proven oversquare bore/stroke ratio is engineered for an exceptional high-revving performance.
Shot-peened conrods, chrome-nitride-coated upper compression and oil control rings, and pentagonal ventilation holes help ensure efficient performance.
Camshaft profiles feature an aggressive valve-lift curve, developed using proven Suzuki race team engine technology - its first use on a production Suzuki.
4-into-1 stainless-steel exhaust system with a titanium muffler, carries a Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET) valve maximizing torque and improving throttle response, especially in the low-to-mid RPM range.
Advanced, Suzuki race team-developed transistorized ignition control circuit helps maintain more precise ignition timing across the range of engine temperatures.
Lightweight, durable forged pistons designed using Finite Element Method (FEM) and fatigue analysis technology used in Suzuki race team racing engines.
Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) offers push-button selection of two racing-developed engine control maps to suit road conditions and personal tastes.
Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) fuel injection uses fine-spray 8-hole injectors for improved fuel atomization, which contributes to more complete combustion and smooth power delivery.
A six-speed close-ratio transmission features vertically staggered shafts to reduce overall engine length.
Race-proven back-torque-limiting clutch contributes to smoother downshifting and corner entry.
Race-developed, lightweight Showa Big Piston front-Fork (BPF) delivers superb feedback and consistent performance.
Single Showa rear shock features externally adjustable rebound and compression damping, along with adjustable ride height.
Lightweight and compact twin-spar aluminum cradle frame made of five cast sections and cast swingarm.
Electronically controlled steering damper provides lighter steering at lower speeds and more damping force on the racetrack and at highway speeds.
Front brakes with fully floating 310mm discs and radial-mounted, four-piston Brembo monoblock calipers.
Three-way adjustable footpegs, adjustable shift lever, and short fuel tank help compose a comfortable riding position.
Small, simple and lightweight bodywork featuring exciting, aerodynamic styling.
Compact, lightweight instrument cluster with a built-in lap timer/stopwatch and programmable engine RPM indicator.
Instrument cluster features an analog tachometer with LCD readouts of the speedometer, odometer, dual trip meter, reserve trip meter, clock, coolant temperature/oil pressure indicator, S-DMS and gear position indicators.
- Color: Metallic Triton Blue/Glass Splash White and Glass Sparkle Black
- Brakes Front: Radial mounted, four-piston Brembo monoblock calipers, with dual fully floating 310 mm discs
- Brakes Rear: Disc brake
- Curb Weight: 187 kg (412 lbs)
- Final Drive: RK525SMOZ8, 114 links
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 17.0 L (4.5/3.7 US/Imp gal)
- Ground Clearance: 130 mm (5.12 in)
- Overall Length: 2030 mm (80.0 in)
- Overall Width: 710 mm (28.0 in)
- Seat Height: 810 mm (31.9 in)
- Suspension Front: Showa Big Piston front-Fork (BPF)
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Tires Front: 120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless
- Tires Rear: 180/55ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless
- Transmission: 6-speed constant mesh
- Wheelbase: 1385 mm (54.5 in)
- Bore Stroke: 67.0 mm (2.638 in) x 42.5 mm (1.673 in)
- Compression Ratio: 12.9 : 1
- Engine: 599cc (36.5 cu. In), 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, DOHC
- Fuel System: Fuel injection
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Starter: Electric
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, DOHC
- 599cc (36.5 cu. in.)
- Bore and Stroke
- 67.0 mm (2.638 in.) x 42.5 mm (1.673 in.)
- Compression Ratio
- 12.9 : 1
- Fuel System
- Fuel injection
- Electronic ignition (Transistorized)
- Front Suspension
- Showa Big Piston front-Fork (BPF)
- Rear Suspension
- Link type, coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Radial mounted, four-piston Brembo monoblock calipers, with dual fully floating 310 mm discs
- Rear Brakes
- Disc brake
- Front Tire
- 120/70ZR17M/C (58W), tubeless
- Rear Tire
- 180/55ZR17M/C (73W), tubeless
- 1385 mm (54.5 in.)
- Seat Height
- 810 mm (31.9 in.)
- Fuel Capacity
- 17.0 L (4.5/3.7 US/Imp gal.)
- 6-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive
- RK525SMOZ8, 114 links
- Metallic Triton Blue/Glass Splash White, Glass Sparkle Black
- 12 Month Limited Warranty